Dura-Pen Disease Control for Beef Cattle
Dura-Pen is indicated for the treatment of the following bacterial infections in beef cattle due to penicillin-susceptible microorganisms that are susceptible to the serum levels common to this particular dosage form, such as: Bacterial Pneumonia (Shipping Fever Complex), Upper Respiratory Infections such as Rhinitis or Pharyngitis Blackleg.
- Additional Information
- Effective dual-acting...Penicillin G Procaine and Penicillin G Benzathine.
- Dual activity - both fast acting and long-lasting.
- Broad spectrum of activity.
- Efficient and economical - reduces time, labor, and stress associated with frequent injections.
- Strong brand name recognition.
- Attractive label for strong shelf-appeal.